INDOOR WORSHIP GATHERINGS
We’re excited to begin hosting indoor worship gatherings on Sunday, October 4th.
As we work to adhere to local and CDC guidelines for large gatherings, we are “phasing in” our services to help make your health and safety a priority.
Part of this phase of our re-entry process includes:
1. Four indoor physical gatherings across 2 campuses. 9 AM (Moss), 10 AM (Zoar), 11 AM (Moss), 11:30 AM (Moss – Spanish Speaking)
2. Two online gathering options at 9 AM & 11 AM on Facebook, YouTube, Roku and our website.
3. Children worship alongside their families/parents – continuing to reinforce our value that a living relationship with Jesus starts at home – as this is the best and safest option for our church family. There will be children's activities available in the lobby upon request.
4. All indoor gathering attendees will be required to wear a mask at all times and adhere to social-distancing when possible.
5. On-campus LifeGroups and community groups are not part of this phase of re-entry. We will monitor the situation carefully and hope to have the groups back on site in our next phase.
6. The last Outdoor Gathering service will be 9/27.
7. Volunteers who directly-interact with people will be required to wear masks and undergo temperature checks on Sundays.
8. Doors to the Worship Center will remain closed until 10 minutes prior to the service start time to allow for disinfection and sanitization.
9. Middle and High School gatherings will also resume on Sunday nights from 5-7 PM beginning 10/4.
We are so grateful for your cooperation as we return to indoor worship. We are so excited to celebrate what God has done during this time with you and fellowship together.
LIVE VIRTUAL WORSHIP GATHERINGS
We will continue to stream two live worship experiences with music and teaching at 9 AM & 11 AM on our website, Facebook or YouTube. (To view the live service click the teal banner at the very top of this page.)
ON CAMPUS GROUPS AND COMMUNITY MEETINGS
On-campus LifeGroups and community groups/meetings are not part of this phase of indoor re-entry. We will monitor the situation carefully and hope to have the groups back on site as soon as possible in our next phase.
LifeGroups that meet off-site should meet at their own risk, abide by all governmental regulations and per the CDC recommendations, not meet in groups larger than 10 people.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Good Shepherd's ministries and missions are still happening, though they look a bit different these days. We've identified a few ways our church family can help make an immediate impact in the local community. For any questions regarding these local missions opportunities, email Kristi Phillips, Director of Missions. Please visit our How to Help page for the most updated community outreach opportunities.
If you would like to receive updates on COVID-19 and other general church emails, please subscribe to our General Church Emails list using the button below.