About Good Shepherd’s Student Ministry:
Good Shepherd's (GS) student ministry serves an average of 125 middle and high school students in our 2 weekly gatherings. In addition to weekly gatherings, our student ministry is both "in here" and receiving ministry inside the church walls and "out there" by participating in global missions, social justice causes and other service projects. GS students seeks to empower young people to influence their world through their own living relationship with Jesus Christ.
Good Shepherd is seeking an individual to join its family ministry staff team with an emphasis on Middle School. This person will have the opportunity to lead the student ministry at GS for the next generation.
Full-time following 90-day evaluation period; 40 hours per week; exempt. Good Shepherd provides full benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, healthcare spending/reimbursement accounts, retirement benefits and other types of insurance.
This position is for you if…
- You are a visionary, relational, growth-oriented ministry professional
- You love students and have a passion to see them be invited into a living relationship with Jesus
- You thrive when creating relational momentum and working with teams
- You are excited by the challenge of developing an established ministry for future growth
For this position, you should have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Three years of student ministry at a church of 500 or more
- Experience leading volunteers
Good Shepherd can offer…
- A team-oriented, innovative, dynamic work environment
- Growth potential in an already-established ministry and the opportunity to create growth