About this position
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, greeting visitors, answering phones and receiving deliveries. Also responsible for miscellaneous administrative tasks or projects as needed.
Key areas of responsibility include...
- Receives mail, visitors and packages
- Creates a welcoming front office environment
- Maintains office supply inventory and orders supplies
- Performs receptionist duties
- Maintains office equipment (printer, copiers, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
For this position, you should…
- Have a living relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Have advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Be knowledgeable in use of copiers, printers and other office equipment and tools.
- Have exemplary spelling and grammar skills as well as excellent writing etiquette.
- Be organized, tech-savvy and meticulous.